New Enhanced Safety Measures
We have taken several steps to further enhance our safety measures to ensure we can meet the current challenges we all currently are facing – the pandemic.
We have implemented:
- Entry Procedure to ensure all staff and children are well before coming into the facility.
- A classroom design that ensures a safe environment with reduced likelihood of touching common surfaces and objects
- Seating that continues to engage each child without them feeling isolated
- Plenty of soap, hand sanitizer and other daily use products without harsh chemicals
- HEPA air filtration to promote cleaner air to breath easy
- UV light sanitization daily after school of all surfaces to ensure cleanliness
Public health officials recommend the following steps people should take to reduce their risk of getting and spreading any viral respiratory infections. These include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.