Our School serves children grade 1-5 who are bright and would enjoy a personalized curriculum.
IS AXON A GOOD FIT?
- Students who may thrive better in a small class setting
- Students who enjoy a moving classroom like in a Montessori
- Students who may experience difficulty acquiring literacy skills (reading and spelling)
- Students who may experience difficulty with written expression, mathematics, processing information, working memory, organization, study skills, time management or other executive functioning skills
- Students who may be challenged in other academic environments due to the competitive nature of the schools
- Male and female students between the ages of 6-12 years
- Supported by their parents in terms of the policies and guidelines set out by The Axon School
- Motivated to participate in the school’s programs
- NOT diagnosed with a conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder or any other emotional or behavioral difficulties
If your child is 12-14 years old Contact our office to see if we can accommodate your child's learning needs